»

I still luv the smell of London

I still luv the smell of London

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Where it all began...


It always seems to begin with someone picking up a piece of writing and saying… ‘Ai, your writing’s kind of cool, you should publish it someday’ and then you smile and think ‘yeah whatever’…
Since I don’t quite feel that I’m ready to get published in Vogue or Elle or Cosmo just yet, I thought I’d put my creative mind to good use in the interim… yeah!... on blogger.
I’ve been on blogger pretty much my whole adult life, only difference is this time I’m unveiled and totally unashamed, no masks, no pseudonyms, it’s all me.
So let me manage your expectations. I have never been into huge, ambiguous and ‘extremely hard to pronounce’ words, so although you might get the odd word here and there, this isn’t about ‘a war of intellects’, after all they do say the average reading age in the UK is about ‘11’. The writing would be extremely easy to read and enjoy. My blog will be fun and it will centred a lot on London, photography, fashion and of course Sex.
Since I’m not posting anonymously, I have also decided that my readers have to reveal themselves so yeah no anonymous posts.
I am extremely busy, like a plethora of other bloggers, please do not expect a post everyday. This is not a diary. As you comment, kindly try to focus on the writing. Its never about Ade, its always about the writing but then again… I am my writing…

6 comments:

seye said...

*Seye giggles.

Well...good to witness the unmasking. Thanks for the visiting my blog...would be glad to know you well.
Well, let's see your opinion of London, PHOTOGRAPHY, fashion ... ... and sex.

...keep writing!

ShonaVixen said...

hey Ade..i came across your blog doing my rounds on blogville on my sick day off work...heey what better way to heal than be @home, reading blogs and having some day nurse..infact i just had night nurse..lol...
Nway just to say WELCOME to blogville!!You'll love it here!!xoxo

Ade Adeyemi said...

thanks seye.... think ur blog's great!

Shona - u're such a sweetie,thanks, ehyah take it easy oh - i definitely aqree there is no better way to heal!

Buttercup said...

since u arent a new blogger, i dunno if a welcome is in oder..but welcome all the same!

"Its never about Ade, its always about the writing but then again… I am my writing…" quite contradictory..i like!!!!

Tigeress said...

:) welcome to blogspot.com. Different.

Anonymous said...

"... do not expect a post everyday." Fair, but, tis 3years now.

Let the ink flow, yet again.