»

I still luv the smell of London

I still luv the smell of London

Monday 13 October 2008

Another Cheat Blog! LOL!... SPEAR needs Sex , Love and relationship experts!!!




Alright Guys! I have had another few crazy busy hours over the last few days, and I am very aware that y'all are not used to Miz Ade updating this frequently...

But here goes, so the magazing SPEAR has decided to make my segment Sex, Love, Relationships and because it has my name to it .... IT MUST ROCK!


So this is how we're gonna play it... I need anyone; male(I am very interested in what the guys have to say on SEX and LOVE and Relationships).... , female that is interested in doing an article that falls under this segment... so is it a story, an agony aunt/ uncle type thing, a collection of funny sexual stories, an interview on an extremely sexy person, a collaboration with a charity, a photoshoot, anything, some really hot chics and dudes that would just make us all drool,lol, and we will make it rock... See guys I am not playing, this is one project you definitely want to be a part of it... Oh BTW it is African, not Nigerian, not Ghanaian... so come aboard. If you also have no idea what you want to write on, let me know there are loads of ideas here ... so please holla at ur gurl.
Oh by the way! Thanks to everyone who did the survey and to all the guys that did hit me up, thanks a lot. Seeing as I am now ready to take on articles on my segment. I have created a group on google and would be looking to add people on so that we can begin bouncing ideas and putting the segment together ... so send me your e mail ids and remeber you can always remain anonymous... If you'd rather not write in my segment, there are other segments you can write in, so hit me up regardless. Seye will be doing lifestyle so if its money, health, diets... hey hit him up! Thanks again!

My segment must rock I ain't even playing oh!...can't wait to hear from y'all!

Regards ADe

9 comments:

doll (retired blogger) said...

first...

Rayo said...

ok, i dont kno if i can do this sha, neva done anytn lyk it but will u let me kno mo abt this project. e-mail's rayosword@yahoo.com. rayo's gonna write 4 u! lol

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

ooh, this should be interesting. Can't wait o read a follow up post on this...

seye said...

…I am glad to be in…lol

I put the post up about my father and I ...as promised

Chris Ogunlowo said...

I'll be waiting for your next installation ;)

funkola said...

got ur comment slash mail...lol. please email me ur email addy (lol again) funkolaani@yahoo.co.uk

Smaragd said...

i dont really understand o, having a blonde&bimbo moment.

email's thehola@gmail.com

shey u will explain further?

Femi B said...

oluwafemi83@yahoo.com
do you have a home & living segment..you know interior design and all? Maybe i can add to that. so please add me to the google group thingy ok.

Thanks for your comment on my blog, i think i am going to stop responding now. as u say ignore. There are sometimes we just need to pick which battles to fight. Cos me i don't know why people would be warning me because bloggers are saying they a proud of me? i mean what kind of logic is that?

ShadeCrown said...

ok pls change d font colour, as in i had to highlight everything b4 i could read.. lol

ciao