»

I still luv the smell of London

I still luv the smell of London

Sunday 19 October 2008

SPEAR - MOCK COVER RELEASED



Hi Guys,


Thanks to everyone who got back to me and to those who have accepted the group invite and joined. I am however still looking for writers. My segment is Sex, Love and Relationships however there are other segments you can write for if you don't want to get involved in mine. In the first core group meeting we had, one of the great ideas was for 'our web developer' to create a mock up of the cover so that we had a visual of the project to inspire us.

This has now been released and I have put it up here. We have also released our segment plans and in my section there are 22 sub segments. The Resource list is filling up real quick so this is the time to get in and decide wether you want to write and what you want to write for.

Look forward to hearing from y'all and Thanks once again.


Miz ADe.

10 comments:

doll (retired blogger) said...

First. Good luck with the project

Chris Ogunlowo said...

I wish you the best.

Buttercup said...

i love the cover!

Ade Adeyemi said...

thanks guys!

Unknown said...

Congrats. Sign me up to write a column.

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

The cover look interesting! Is that a story on Female Circumcision?! I just finished my 80-page thesis on the subject so I feel like a quasi-expert on it,lol! So is this to write for an online magazine or paper magazine? Hit me up on my blog with details, I'm interested....

Flourishing Florida said...

oh i certainly want to write! as in certainly. preferably, i love about issues affecting women, not restricted to love, sex & relationship. but everything gender. i also write short stories, but dat may not b ur genre, so daz fine. always, i write anonymously, hope daz ok.

u can contact me at flourishingflorida@yahoo.com. hope 2 hear 4rm u

LovePaprika said...

wish u the best dear!

sleekiest said...

Hmm.. Longest time!
How do I get my copy of the spear? I would have volunteered to contribute, but I'm too erratic to be of any use.

funkola said...

serious shame on me...i've been gone for too long.good 2 see dat d magazine thingy is coming along great.don't know if i ever responded to you email. plenty congratulations and i'll get in touch.